Job Opportunity – Managing Consultant, Cambridge Econometrics
Cambridge Econometrics are seeking a collaborative and resourceful managing consultant to lead our research and manage our clients in the fields of social policy and local economic development.
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2021
Interviews: September 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Cambridge, UK
Benefits: individual training budget; flexible working; group
personal pension, income protection and life assurance
Cambridge Econometrics (CE) is a leading independent economics consultancy, and listed by the Financial Times as a top Management Consultancy. Our analysis and insights are used by clients around the world to inform policy decisions about pressing challenges faced by society. The CE Group employs over 50 people at our companies in Cambridge, Brussels and Budapest. We provide economic and policy research in areas that we are interested in and that make a difference to people. Our clients include national and local governments, international organisations including the European Commission and European Parliament, as well as a range of non-governmental organisations and charities with policy concerns.
We are seeking a collaborative and resourceful consultant to lead our research and manage our clients in the fields of social policy and local economic development, and based in Cambridge, UK. Your achievements will contribute to the commercial success of the team and the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- winning and delivering consultancy projects in a team that covers: inequality & poverty; jobs & skills; health & social care; population, migration & housing; and local economic development and regeneration (regions, cities & local areas)
- developing and maintaining a personal and organisational reputation for expertise and leadership in the market and research community
- leading client meetings and stakeholder events, representing CE and its offer
- acting as a bridge between our analytical work and the clients who use our analysis, presenting a narrative to interpret and explain the quantitative results
- outreach and engagement with (potential) clients and partners
- identifying and developing opportunities for business and drafting compelling, persuasive and relevant tenders
- ensuring client expectations are met by anticipating needs and maintaining a high-quality standard for our services
- understanding client needs and explaining how CE’s analysis addresses their questions
Please get in touch with Vivian Adeyemi if you have any further questions.
To see the full job advert and to apply, please see the vacancy advert on the Cambridge Econometrics website.